Friday, July 12, 2013

What is university like in England?

Not having lived in England but in Europe and only visited the island I am excited but also have my concerns of fitting in and living. Having read some threads on "studentroom" which I would recommend for UK students and others which is a "huge" forum about everything like school, beauty, advice etc.etc.etc. Check it out here...

Anyway, after watching also some funny and enlightening YouTube videos of something called the "freshers week" that UK universities have as being the first week for everyone to get to know each other and bond with various activities held over the day and of course the extensive nightlife involved, this showed me that I will encounter a lot of unknown territory and things as a foreigner!

It would be interesting to hear your tips, tricks, advice or other stuff that when going to study at an english university what the first year of undergraduates is like and was for you:)

>>>>What would especially interest me is for the artsy people out there that study an art degree what you did, and if you went crazy like the other kids I saw in the videos of partying or did something different. How was it with finding friends etc.etc.etc.

Would love to hear your comments below, since I start in September as a "fresher" :)... 

No comments:

Post a Comment