Sunday, April 21, 2013

My Art Pieces from 2012-2013

I am graduating this year from high school and in the curriculum of Art we had to create art pieces around a core theme with sub themes. I chose manipulation of materials and surfaces to be the theme that I concentrated on over the two years.
It interests me what your opinions are on my works so I welcome you to leave comments down below. Also, let me know if you want more detailed explanations of what materials and background information on each piece you want since this is the first time I posting something like this.

Here are just some of my final art project pieces:

Title: Threshold 






















Title: Breezy Impulse
Title: Serenity
3 Leaf Contour Graphics

Title: Wax Hand Fresco
Detailed View of Hand Wax Fresco




No comments:

Post a Comment